Thursday, August 26, 2004

Where to begin??

Let's see....a little about me. I am a music nut, I will list all of my musical influences and favorite bands one of these days. I play guitar, but not very well. It's hard to find time for things like that when in college (at least for myself). I've only played it a couple of years. It is my dream to be in a band, nothing fancy, just playing local, for all I care. World domination will come later.... I've played alto sax since elementary school, and I also know the drums. In terms of genre I'm influenced by reggae, rock, pop-punk, alt., trance, house (etc.), mellow-ish music. I'm sure I'm forgetting some genre as it's quite early in the morning.

On another note, I'm kind of unorganized when I write, as I find I have a lot to say, but no organization. This is contradictory of me as a person for I'm usually a very organized person.

Moving on. I am in a "band". I've been in this band since my sophomore year in high school; me and two buddies of mine. We never practice-ever! Right now, I'm just waiting to get out of college before I really get down to the grind on that.

I just read up on the former Smashing Pumpkins @ www.billy-corgan.com. A wave of nostalgia swept over me and is probably the reason I've chosen to write about music.

Well, until I write again...

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home