Sunday, February 08, 2009

Netflix Exploiting Click-On-Adds?

When I read news articles online, I like to highlight where I leave off, as I'm usually interrupted, in addition to having the inability to focus for extended periods of time. Often times when I do this, a Neflix add pops up. I've been curious if those adds are paid by the click, because if they are, Netflix is either paying out a lot of money or it's taking advantage of many websites to advertise. Does this happen to you?

Speaking of Netflix, I have an account and I love it! I used to think it was strange, until my Mr. Movies store closed. The owner of the building wouldn't renew the lease with Mr. Movies, so they were forced to close and move to Iowa somewhere. I guess you could say that I somewhat forced into Netflix, but I'm not looking back. I had a Blockbuster account from college, but that place is way overpriced.

Look, now Neflix is using me for advertising! And I made a vow that I wouldn't advertise on this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home