Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When It All Comes Down

I found this piece of information within the internets. I voted for this man, but I want you to see the other things that live in my head and this video will shows some of them to you. In fact, when I was being all mysterious a while back, talking in code and nonsense about terrible things to come, this is what I was referring to.

A while ago, I read a conspiracy book entitled, "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper, and much of what this video reports echoes what is in the book, only it's actually being played out now. As soon as Obama took office, he started doing things that gravely disappointed me. I was hoping he would change the way politics were in the United States, but he is already continuing the old regime's ways in many aspects. There are two huge things that he has done that have made me proud. He lifted the ban on studying stem cells, or at least removed some of the restrictions, something I think will help mankind greatly, and overturned a law that curtailed the ability of women and minorities to challenge pay discrimination in the workplace. There are other things that he is doing that I think are good, but have a price attached to them. I have found this website to be most helpful.

The video below will take 2 hours of your life, but I think it is worth watching. Beware the all seeing eye.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home