Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Mind is Open Spaces

This is some serious shit right here. I mean, as soon as you read this, spread the word immediately - no hesitating! Family, friends, work-related acquaintances, perhaps even enemies, depending on their ability to spread the good word.

I learned late last year, or maybe it was earlier this year that one should only use one space after a sentence. I thought it was fallacy, but I learned otherwise. It took some time to correct the anomaly, but I was vigilant about the change and was eventually successful, and it was far less painful than I anticipated.

I was enlightened at a friend's party about this corrupt aberration of the typing process. What's more, it's persisted for so long and it's still being taught in schools - after all, yours truly was learned in this manner.

This disgusting crime against the typed word can be researched here. I feel it my duty to inform you, the reader of this, but do not hesitate! Think of all the extra space on the web you can conserve without all of those extra spaces! Conserve people, conserve! Leave room for our children, and our childrens' children. Please, won't somebody think of the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home