Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New-ings...

I think I should take a break from my crazy arsed posts. I don't believe my j-term is almost over, I go back in one week. I'll tell you, I'm ready to be done with school, I'm burnt out after 22-6 = 16 years of school (I think that's when I started). I might be going to pharm school, which is another 4. I've only got another year for my degree after this semester, and possibly another semester after that for pharm school prereqs. ARGH!! Speaking of, I went and applied for a pharm tech job today for this summer. We'll see where the excitement takes me!! I practiced for the first time in probably over a year with my friend J last week. It felt good, we wrote a partial song which I'm hoping we expand on this week. I call it the "clown song". And if it somehow ever comes to be popular, no one will ever know what it means except the band.

I've been listening to TRUST Company - The Lonely Position of Neutral. Great album. My fave song is Hover on this album. Also, be sure to check out the Killers, they frickin' rock!! I just listened to Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai as well, an oldie, if you would.

Here's to you and yours!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jellybelly said...

Hey,
I'm glad to see that you're writing more often. I'm sure that you have readers, even if they don't post. Plus, you have to turn your setting to not let anonymous readers post. Maybe you'd get more comments that way? Again though, I'm glad you're writing more often...see you soon.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home