Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Non-girlfriend urges

Man, is that a funny title. Anywho, I showed my "non-girlfriend" my blog and she is forcing me to post against my will. Help! Help! I need help! Being held at gunpoint! Welp, today was the first day of classes for me. Pretty cool. My EngC professor enjoyed using the word bull-sh*t a lot, which made me an avid fan from the start. It's warmed up around here a little bit, I think it feels fabulous outside, but the other begs to differ. Non-girlfriend points out that I said fabulous. I'm looking forward to guitar class tomorrow.

I, Pinky, intend to take over the world. The Brain is dead. You will all answer to me now.

Err. hem, moving on. My eyes are glossy, my hair is brown, I am a large piece of ribbon candy, as my shirt implies.

Happy Posting!

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home