Monday, April 18, 2005

The Everlasting Gobstopper

Hey all. So I've been searching for this particular cartoon for years, and have had no results in finding it online, or finding anyone who has even heard of it. From what I can recall, the name is Bowser. It features a light beige dog with brown ears and a brown spot on his eye. I remember seeing some sort of green flying gyro machine in it. The dog's owner is an old professor or scientist, bald on top, with snow white hair around the sides and a big snow white puffy mustache. He always wears a lab coat, so I'm guessing it was a scientist. The style of the cartoons are round big eyed; the dog is about the same size as the scientist. I remember the music, but not the lyrics of the theme song, so I could hum it for you. It had a deva-esque singer. Remember, the name isn't necessarily Bowser, but that's what I think it is. Please, PLEASE let me know if you have heard of this cartoon!

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home