Saturday, April 09, 2005

No Creative Output for Title

Hey all. Well, I don't think I can put a lot of time in the blog today. I have things to do and tests to study for. I will give y'all a preview of what went on this past week for when I actually post. I visited Mayo Clinic on Tuesday (I'm not sure if I already wrote about this or not), I also visited a friend's sister in hospital on Wednesday evening - she just had a baby girl! Congrats to her and her boyfriend! Went to Applebee's with said friend and non-g/f. Spent remainder of night (I did all three things in one night) doing my lab write-up for biochem and final paper proposal for expo. writing. Went to Chino Latino's last night with fellow BCQ leaders and non-g/f. REMOVED EYEBROW PIERCING BECAUSE IT WAS BEING A BITCH. It already looks much better. Signed lease for next year. There were complications... Looked for tentative classes for next semester. I looked at everything I was interested in. There isn't much offered this year, unless professors are slacking on posting their classes. That's about it. I'll probably have a post of gargantuan proportions on Thursday.

~Out

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home