Thursday, May 05, 2005

Zombie Like Stare at Screen

Boo Hoo* Finals are going ok. I'm just sniff* tired of them. Right now I'm running on little sleep. My brain is fried from revising papers, one of my two finals and a quiz, and interviews, and everything else I'm doing for school. I would love to post something bigger tonight, but I'm going to continue job searching. I was hired at Target, but I decided not to take the job, which I will explain in further detail later. All I have left is a final project on Monday and my only other final next Wednesday, then I'm done until next year! Sorry to leave you hanging, but I probably won't post until next Thursday, but who knows. If you are taking finals next week or this week, or any week that you would have finals that you take them, good luck! The rest of you, I have nothing to say to, you don't have finals, you wouldn't understand. I'm kidding...I wish you well even if you aren't suffering.

P-Wagz

P.S. I decided not to edit for grammar or anything so I can truly see how tired I was when I wrote this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home