Saturday, August 13, 2005

Blogaversary

In 9 days it will my blog's first year anniversary! Come celebrate it by posting on the 22nd, I will greatly appreciate it. I'm trying to finish up to big blogs for y'all so there will be new material. Don't worry it's coming. Today marks move out day for my old roommates. I now have a large empty space across the room. ::Tear streaks down face:: But I will see my old roommates anyway next year, I'm sure. After one night and one morning of cleaning, I'm a little tired. It was embarassing because the house fellow who checked our room caught very obvious things that I totally forgot to clean, but all's well now. Now I await my new roommate who has already been living in the apartment for the summer to move in my room. He was staying in the other bedroom until my present roomy moved. Okay, 'nuff boring stuff. I'm at work working, so I should probably skedaddly-doo!

Peace,

P-Wagz

Humorous bumper sticker I saw recently: Tree hugger, soil worshipper. (I'm lovin' it [I also hate McDonald's.]!)<---talk about your messed up symbols!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that no one posts comments b/c by the time they finish reading the sordid details of you rather <> life told in explicit detail, there is no time to comment. It's all love I swear, no matter how harsh it comes out. Hey at least I'm reading it finally, eh? :P

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home