Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Rabbit Hole

I've decided that I haven't challenged myself enough lately. I haven't truly probed the depths of my mind, peeled at my scars, or made any attempt toward furthering myself as an individual. The closest I came was my writing class last semester, and I think that's why I loved it so much. Now's the time to see how deep the rabbit hole is (corny Matrix rip-off [I expect to be contacted by some copyright pushing mo-fo soon])!

By nature, I'm rather trusting. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when I first meet them - even if I can sense that their intentions are less than admirable. I even bleed this trust a little further when they start to infest and take control of situations, but I try and hold my ground. You may think I'm refering to some personal vendetta that I've been harboring for years, but alas, I only speak of everyday run-ins; mainly, my customer service job. Also, you may note, that I really won't be reaching a point with this post, just one of those rantings that may or may not make this this presently dry blog a tad more exciting. Now that that was said, I feel that this feeling, this possible marr within myself, will truly one day shine in a rather disturbing way. I find myself as of late, becoming more outspoken, more aggressive, and even angrier at the state of everyday situations, and at the world in general.

With that said, does anyone hate (or heavily dislike) when people use the handicap button to open doors just because they're lazy? I'm not talking about people who have their hands full, or if people needing to pull a bike through, I'm talking about people who aren't even carrying a briefcase and simply don't want to over strain themselves with the exhausting task of opening a door. This hatred extends to lazy people who use an elevator to go up or down one floor and aren't handicapped as well. Not only are these people the scum of the earth because they are sloths, but they also waste copious amounts of our precious, expensive, and scarce-becoming electricity.

Thank You,

The Management

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home