Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dreamscapes VI

4/21/06

This dream started off with me as some sort of environmental activist, going around the U, picking up things and helping the homeless. Suddenly, people or things inside of a spaceship who disliked what I was doing, kidnapped me and put me on a planet covered in water with quasi-cylindrical islands of tall craggy rock formations, most of which plateaued at the top. I wondered, Now what am I supposed to do? As I looked around the landscape, I noticed it was completely monotonous. After a few moments had passed I noticed a constable moving on what looked like a conveyor belt in the water. The belt can be visualized like this: the water was ebbing in two different directions; in two lanes. You could see it only because it was forming arrowed ripples in the water. I wanted to talk to the constable hoping he had an idea how to get off of this monolith, as he was the only one around, and probably the only that would ever come around. As soon as the thought left my head, the monolith instantly stretched over to the constable, as if the middle were made of some elastic! I told him my plight and asked for his help to which he told me that if I wanted to get off the plateau I should just jump onto the conveyor belt. I was a little apprehensive about jumping off of the rock and being able to just stand on water, but I didn't want to be stuck on the rock forever, so I leaped on. A thud resounded as I landed and no water consequently splashed up at me, as one would expect from landing on water.

As I moved along with the constable, the scenery began to change rapidly. The rock plateaus gave way to lush grassy fields with rolling hills and grass rollicking in the wind, all set in the bottom of a wide valley. There were mountains further in the background, but I paid them little mind with the scene directly in front of me. People were dispersed sparingly here and there throughout the scene. As my conveyor of flowing water connected with the land (there was no beach), a large university came into my sights to the east. I began to explore this new territory, walking first towards the university. As I approached, I noticed two men and some wolf-like beasts start an approach in my direction. I suddenly was running for my life. I don't know how, but I managed to escape them. I resumed my exploring of this glorious valley. The last part I remember of this dream was that I was standing at the top of the valley opposite from where I had first begun. My friend CAS was there and we exchanged a few words about how amazing this was. I looked back to where I had begun and saw the pillars of stone out in the endless sea. As I turned back and looked at the mountains beyond the valley and all that was around me, I wondered if I was in heaven.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

That's a cool dream. I wish I could have dreams like that. Last night I drempt I went to the grocery store and bought some raspberries.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Elycia said...

Oh so here's one better. last night i had a dream about taking out my contacts. That's it. I just took them out, but one was kinda dry and hard to take out. Wow, how exciting am i!

1:37 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

That is a very interesting dream my friend! My dreams of late have either been dreams of heartbreaks or the world ending! I find sleeping to be not so fun, but in a way, it makes me appreciate my day even more! LOL

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home