Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Means to an End of a Hiatus

I am finished...

I just graduated from college! Yahoo! It's been a trip! I feel really good!

I'm also really stressed right now. In the midst of moving back home, I'm also scrambling to find a real job and get my life on track. Consequently, I have zero time to rid-write the material that has accumulated over the past few months. I am on hiatus for a while, at least on this blog. I guess I haven't had a whole lot of time in the recent past to be blogging, but that will change. I also have to get some decent speed internet at the folks' place. Prepare yourselves for a meteor-sized barrage of information in a few weeks! Also stay tuned for my band. We will start getting together on a regular basis and write some material. I still need to figure out how to down-size my sound file's size. Anyway, go here A Lesser Known Self to see our band's webpage. It doesn't have anything good on the site yet, and there probably won't be anything exciting there for a while though...

Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

Graduated...wow. So cool.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home