Sunday, April 23, 2006

Child of God

I had the priviledge to welcome my Goddaughter into the world on April 21, 2006! I'm very excited! I don't plan on having any children, so I'll probably spoil her rotten! I'm working on getting her a Scrat plush, but they go for $85 on eBay. Anyways, she's very healthy and very cute and most importantly, especially for her parents, she's quiet. She's also the first new-born that I've held that hasn't burst into tears when being held! She seems to like me a lot. I also got to witness her first/second (it's up for arguement) poop, as well as her first vomiting on daddy. I treasure the strangest things! She has blue eyes and dark hair, so I know she's going to be a handful for pops when she's older. Anyways...I would write more, but I've spent most of today typing, so off to reading I go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being quiet is better than being colicky, but being healthy is the MOST important thing. Maybe it's a good thing you don't want to be a parent. You'd gag you're kid and be like "At least it's quiet." Terrible.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home