Friday, August 25, 2006

Drop in the Cup

This is something I wrote...

Do you want a drop of reality in the cup?
Can you remove you from your foundation?
Turn the inside core out to the outside, flip it upsidedown? (turn to a frown)
I don't expect many of you to follow where I'm going
To follow with your life, let it go flowing
cause what I'm supporting isn't gonna be fun
Let go, release it, hopefully we won.

To taste your consciousness in a sober state
No drink, no smoke, do not hesitate.
Do deal with the shit in a down-to-earth fashion
Is more than I can take!

Because this earth, she is dying
So many of you lying
to yourselves and everyone you know
These faults, this filth, that's in tow - a row of oblivion jumps abound
just waiting for the next time fractioned round

'Cause by the time you realize this
This place will be sour - this
Life that you live and everyone you know
There will be nothing left, none of it left, our reality, a fading coal.

By the time the ember extinguishes
Everyone will be fearing what they should have done
How the coin could have spun
Nothing in this life left to have won.

Step up and let's take some responsibility!
Right! We should not flea from this reality drop in a cup.
Pray for congealing of the ideology
Will keep you reeling

When the tear falls, it will be in the thousands
A grain of sand in the arid desert, rouse it
Have a ruse and swallow that pill, tell them what to do
Yet you shouldn't have to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

I totally stopped reading all the blogs/blogging on my own! But now I'm back and thought I'd ask how you were doing? How is work and all that?

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home