Thursday, May 12, 2005

Outline of Insanity

Greetings! I'm coming from you live from no more finals land! I have a lot to do still. Fortunately, none of it involves class related things. This post is to give you a heads up for what's to come. I've had some pretty crazy dreams lately, which I've actually put down on paper. This is a rare occurance because I usually either never remember my dreams, or forget them 5 seconds after waking up. Everything else is just some things that have happened to me. I'm also going to post the papers that I revised for my english composition class, as well as update you on the pharmacy tech situation. I may post this over the next few weeks so you aren't just hit with a huge amount of material in a couple of days. I don't know how far I'll get tonight because of the amount of work I have waiting for me at work (I know you've all been chomping at the bit for my next post), but I'll try to get something down by this weekend. Alrighy, off I go into the great blue yonder! Yahoo!

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home