Thursday, February 03, 2005

I like grapes, the very best of grapes!

Good Evening,

Another week, another segment of time closer to the final destination. It's been quite the strange day. First of all, the weather here was fantastic! If you've ever been to Minnesota in Feb., you know what I'm talking about. I stayed up until 5:30 this morning typing a paper and finishing my lab for biochem. Yuck! I'm still seriously thinking about changing majors to micro. It's just more fun. Anyway, I've been out of it all day. I got really depressed after biochem today, but I don't know why. Now, I'm just feeling funk-ay.
This weekend was exciting. It marked my girl's 22nd B-day, as well as my mother's. Friday night consisted of some fine sushi, and semi-clubbing. The original plan was to go the Spin, but my friend and I didn't have the right shoes, or something recockulous. We next headed to Brother's, where it donned on me that it's the straightest bar in the city. After my girl and her friends got bum-rushed on the dance floor, we left in search of something better. We ended up at the Gay 90's. It was my first time there, and it was quite the experience. It was fun watching my friend squirm all night! When my friend had to go to the bathroom, his girl told me to go with him, because you just don't go alone. We ended up getting hit on by a passive guy in the bathroom. I was later informed that that is THE hotspot to be picked up at if you are a homosexual male. Good to know. I didn't feel as comfortable as I thought I would have there, and I'm extremely comfortable with my sexuality. We stayed until close and went home.
Saturday was my mom's birthday. I didn't end up going over there until about 9 p.m., and she was in bed. My dad was deep frying home-made french fries (a task unfamiliar to him). We, my girl and I, stuck around and chatted for a while, and my mom eventually awoke. I wished her a happy birthday and we all ate french fries. I promised to return the next day, which I did, and hang out.
To make a long story short, the week passed quickly. And here we are. Man, this is an unusual post. I never write like this. It's reminiscent of the journals I used to write back when I was a teen. Perhaps I'll post those someday.

~Out

P.S. I haven't been writing my music I've been listening to list, lately. Here 'tis
Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory?, Definately Maybe, Jay-Z - The Black Album, Vol 2...Hard Knock Life (both phenominal), 311-Grassroots, Filter - Title of Record, The Smashin Pumpkins - Siamese Dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home