Sunday, September 11, 2005

Guilt?

I've come to the realization that the guilty always know when they are guilty. MOST people have consciences and when people do make mistakes (well, some of us are perfect), I've noticed a point in time when the poor choice made by a person is realized, strange actions most often ensue that "red flag" the offender. For example: drivers are supposed to yield to pedestrians so that they may cross the road. Today a woman drove right up to the stop sign and blocked me from taking a direct path across the street (on a side note, I wasn't offended or angered by this situation). She either wasn't paying attention (which I doubt due to her passenger's glance at me) or she knew what she was doing, and went through and blocked me anyway. Her "red flag" was that instead of looking at me with any sort of nonverbal apology, she defiantly stared straight ahead and slowed an appeciate amount, then drove through the intersection. I will also note that most people look both ways when driving through an intersection as to ensure that they don't side-jack someone/some car with the right-of-way. I have many other examples, but I think you all have the idea.

I'd also like to say that it is 9/11 today. I don't have any words of wisdom or anything, but just that we should never forget this day. I feel that it already is somewhat shadowed in the media.

Keepin' it reel-

P-Wagz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home