Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hang-Over Cure

In recent years I've heard many hang-over cures fill my vacant skull. Many of these are less than believable, unless of course you realize the vain and pathetic attempt of a company or individuals' strive to gain capital. Some seem genuine, but my guess is that they won't work unless you try them. From what I've heard, different "cures" affect different people, so I'm here to share my wisdom, free of charge! (Donations will be accepted; all I ask is that you listen to my music [Now, you see what you've gotten yourself into!].)

If you wake up with a terrible headache and a nauseous tremble pulsing through you, I suggest you drink as much water as you can handle, post awakening. In fact, if you are coherent enough before you pass out, drink at least two full glasses of water before you go to sleep/pass out or after you evacuate the toxins from your person, i.e. vomit, regurgitate, you get the idea. As you are able to stomach more liquids, just drink water throughout the day. If you are lucky, you will be able to leave the house after about 2-3 hours and function normally, instead of moping around the house feeling like shit all day.

Most of you won't need to read this, because if you are my age, and I know some of you are, you don't drink like this anymore, or you already know how to handle your liquor, or you have your own cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home