Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Writing Outlet

I wrote this on facebook, because I was at work and didn't want to risk getting fired.

Since I'm at work and I need to get some writing out of the way, I
figure this isn't technically blogging, so I'm ok.

If I bleed my heart out to you, will you keep the precious drops
astray from coagulation? In the face of overwhelming opposition, can
you stand your ground and fend from all of us, all of those who say
nay? How much can a person withstand and not falter or show signs of
wavering? How much reality can one absorb and still be the same
person? Will a candle in utter darkness burn brightly? Or will it's
fuel extinguish, and with it, the flames' drive to exist? Everyone
needs to be fueled by something. If you need it, I will be your fuel.

To be, or not to be, that really is the fucking question! It's all in
perspective. Which reality are you to be in? The world we live in is
a fake pulled over our eyes. I'm not trying to lend from the Matrix,
but if you look around, and only expect to see the surface, that is
all you will find. It's very difficult today to see beyond, into the
inner lurkings of any fabric. Search on, my friends! Find what it is
that you need, be weary of that which you want, and stomp out that
which is your enemy.

Now that I've gotten my vague notions out of the way, I feel better.

Check this out too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home