Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pen Name

I am starting to feel as if I am someone else when I write. Someone has pointed this out to me as well. If you know me well, you know that I'm a pretty positive person, or at least I used to be. Whenever I write, I tend to bring out all of the negative energies within me. Perhaps I need to refocus my topics to more positive things? My own impression of my writing is comparative to that of my opinion of the mass media - it's generally negative. I also think that the media is controlled, but that's not the comparison I'm aiming for. I thought I'd just add that for good measure.

For you music lovers out there, check out Mog. You can put your entire music collection online for others to see with the patented Mog-O-Matic. You can also use Mog as a medium to discover new/more music. There is an online database of music that you can use to sample this new music, however, I've noticed that not every artist in available for listening. I can now take my music snobbery to the internetz and feel truly pompous and arrogant! Yes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you writing is full of pomp

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home