Sunday, September 11, 2005

Observationes

I've come to some conclusions:
1. People are naive.
2. I used to be much more naive than I am now.
3. I don't know what some people are about anymore.
4. There are too many fakes out there.
5. I've lost my sense of direction. I feel as though I am floating endlessly in a void.
6. I've need to accomplish my dreams.
7. I have a hard time showing sympathy for others.
7 1/2. There is not enough time to do everything one wants.
7 3/4. Sometimes everything one wants isn't always what one should do.
8. I often times just feel numb.

We'll stop at my favorite number.

You may have noticed, you've learned something about me today.

P-Wagz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have learned = you are strange = you are redundant.

N-g/f

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home