Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Hate to Attack, But...

I keep reading things about statues of Mother Mary "crying". That's all fine and well, but why do people consider this a miracle? It's probably some schmuck getting up at 3 or 4 am and dabbing some colored liquid on a statue. I realize that this situation is astounding - a statue producing tears (if it really happens), but I thought miracles were good things that saved people in times of great dispair. I suppose with the way the world is going, almost anything could be considered a miracle, but not a crying statue. On the other hand, it could always be attributed to lifting the spirits of people who follow that religion, but still, I fail to see it as a miracle. I think I talked myself out of an angry rant, at any rate! Excellent. The things idiots to do themselves...did I just sell myself short?

P-Wagz

1 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. It really did make me feel better :) Hope you're having a good hols, and I'll see you back at school. A post xmas party is in order!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home