Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tae Kwon Judo Chop!

I will puff myself up by saying that I'm getting good at Judo. My body still aches a little though. I was talking to a friend in my Judo class about how we, as humans, tend to take a liking to things that aren't necessarily good for us. I was referring to my increasing enjoyment of Judo and how my father's side has a history of back and roller cuff problems, and those are the most likely injuries I will sustain while practicing Judo.

Another birthday has come and passed. I got totally smashed at Brothers with my brothers (my two best friends) on Thursday. I still admit to not liking Brothers bar. I was so drunk, I convinced my friend not to drive (he had only a few drinks in 4 hours) for an additional ten minutes past the time we got to his truck. I came to the conclusion that if we waited those ten more minutes until the hour, then he would, for sure, be safe to drive. Highlights of the night, pulled from my blotchy memory, were that we met some people from Arizona that were there on business, we saved some chick from having her car towed, MDT (we were celebrating both of our birthdays) was kicked out for being too drunk (you don't say!), some random chick danced with me and openly mocked my moves (burnt!), some weird guy was trying to talk to me while I waited from my bros., and I tried, and discovered a disgust for, Moosehead beer.

In other news, Coony, my legendary sewer rat/raccoon, is probably dead. I didn't mention it before, but there was a dead raccoon, who was run over many weeks ago near my apartment. I'm cannot say for certain though, as the raccoon I saw on West Bank after class one night had the EXACT same characteristics and actions when he ran into the sewer. Conclusion - I probably shouldn't have mentioned anything, because Coony is now an urban myth and there's nothing any of you can do about it!

Wish me luck on my first ever martial arts practical test on Thursday! I may be promoted to yellow belt, or splintered board level!

Non-g/f bought me a ipod nano for my birthday! I thought I mentioned it, but I guess I didn't. I am way to spoiled. This is in regards to her quasi-disgruntled comment about me looking at ipods after already owning one. I have only a two more materialistic wants in the whole world, which she also mentioned - an amp and a djembe. After receiving/buying those, I will turn into some ugly person who has everything he wants in the world. I will then become an old hermit with a hunched back and scurry away into a cave and hid like my hamster and rodentia bretheren, severing all ties to the world. I may or may not have one of those horribly knotted and knobbed walking staffs that I poke people who come seeking my sagely advice with. End of message.

P-Wagz

P.S. I don't like this post at all. Consider it bad writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home