Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Focal Triangular Prisms of Doom

It's hard to stay focused on the task at hand. I learned something that I can't unlearn. This something may or not be true in reality, but I've chosen to accept and believe it. I've been sort of bickoring about it in my other posts, never knowing my anger is proof of the matter. I never thought it would be like this, though. I was up late last night contemplating the events at hand.

On one hand it's great to lose myself in my friends and think that the world will go on without intervention, nice and happy and unknowing, but on the other hand, I have a task and I need feedback from you all on this. There is an underground, but it is right in front of us. This is big, something I've sensed coming. Some of my posts will lead up to this and I'm going to really sound like a stranger and freak to you all, but this is what I believe and this is also what I fear. I fear it so much, that it kept me up last night. I never have trouble falling asleep. One of the craziest things is that I came up with this conclusion on my own. I just read something that confirmed it - it confirmed it on a level that is pretty darn terrifying. I know I'm talking in code right now, but you will all understand soon.

P-Wagz

1 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

Okay now I'm curious. Thankfully I'm not a cat.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home