Friday, January 13, 2006

Slap Happy?

What is your happy thought? Make a list of all the things/people/activies that make you happy. Make it a permanent post that you can read/look at often. Put it on your computer, your mirror, in your shoes, etc. Whatever makes you happy.

This was posted as an annonymous comment earlier last year. It was then recommented how I didn't respond to this comment, so know, after long months of waiting, here it is. Oh, it probably isn't all inclusive, and the order does not represent it's importance.

Things that make me happy:
Non-g/f
Friends - all of you, no exceptions
Family - same as friends
Music - including listening, playing, recording, writing lyrics
Video Games - RPG's mainly, but I'm known for a round of Halo.
Eating junk food, especially Chex Mix® Hot 'N Spicy flavor (which they don't seem to make anymore. If anyone can find me a full sized bag at a grocery store, buy it, and I will pay you back!)
Carbonated, dark fructose phosphoric acid beverages (known to some as pop, soda, and nyuck!)
Running
Biking
Martial arts
Dancing
Being stupid and immature
Exploring
Discussing "deep" issues
Stupid science geek jokes
Beer
Macs
Ducks
Small furry animals, rodents
Animals in general
My ancestors
My pets
Up North (collectively)
My Cabin
Air
Doing good deeds for others
Rodentia!
The Scrat!
Trying to be healthy
Organizing the hell out of things
Reading
Learning
Rock Climbing
The Yeti (inside joke from Wolf Ridge)
Hugging trees
Hugs
My parents
Blogging
Conspiracies
Blue skies
Nature
Forests
Mushrooms and their cohorts
Wasting money
Long trips to nowhere talking about stuff
SILENCE
Beaches
Florida
Colorado
Apocalyptic sunsets
Complaining about stuff
Contradiction
History
Life
Being grateful for everything
Not being selfish
Being liberal
Talking shit about republicans to republicans and their retorts (always a fun time)
Love
Knowing that I'm not perfect

4 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

I'd have to disagree with the beer, and substitute margaritas with chips and salsa!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The order better DAMN well matter, seeing as I made the top of the list. I think you also forgot specifically DRUMS and the community, not to mention food, specifically Spicy tuna and #9.

Duck

7:02 PM  
Blogger P-Wagz said...

Duck, you failed to read the whole intro. I believe I stated that the list IS NOT all inclusive, this applies to you as well Kissy. I knew if I made this list, I would forget many things, and I didn't want to make it, so that I had to redo it over and over again. I will admit, my failure to include those entries is proof of my treachery.

12:44 PM  
Blogger P-Wagz said...

E, I appreciate your lower calorie substitutes for beer.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home