Thursday, June 22, 2006

From a Tear Stream Flows a River

This is going to be a doesn't-make-you-think-post. Here's an update on the world of me. I just started my temp. job at a company in Eden Prairie. I really like it, and I haven't done anything except go through a couple of training modules and sit and watch (8 hours a day!) my trainer do various tasks. Today was a little rough, though. I stayed over time because we had a little problem with an experiment. Tomorrow promises a full day of business. Welcome to the real world, P-Wagz. When I'm not lazy, I'll actually write some more of the ideas I have saved as drafts and we'll let the good times roll. I think I'm going to go to bed soon, though because of all the various things going on this weekend. Let's see, I have a birthday party to attend, my cousin is getting married and my non-g/f's graduation party.

I might as well clear the air. My non-g/f is officially just that; she's no longer my girl friend or however you want to say it. Although we are no longer together, we are still friends, so all's not lost.

My new favorite show is "So You Think You Can Dance?" I know, I know. It's mindless crap, etc. Say what you will, but I think the people on the show have truly great talent. I don't necessarily agree with the way it's set up to make tons of money in ratings and how the executive producer tries to pressure you into calling sometimes (which is absolutely hilarious and I bet it works on some people), but it's good entertainment. Although it's basically an American Idol with a different theme of talent, I highly recommend it. Damn television and it's mind controlling powers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home