Thursday, February 17, 2005

Speaking of...

One more thing guys and girls.

Speaking of weird phone experiences, I had one as well (my friend's blog). Today, I received this text message on my phone, "What up, baby?" I thought it may have been from my non-g/f, but it was from some number I had never heard of. I ignored it and went on my way. Several hours had passed, I'm sitting here doing my own thing, and I get this same message again. This time I was curious. I asked who it was. "J. Dizzle" was the response. Ah, it's Bizzle (see previous post for name explanation), calling from some weird number; he's fucking with me (Dizzle is his nickname for me). I asked again, "Who?". "J D" was the reply. OH, I thought, it must be Gavin's brother and he's just goofing around. This time I said, "Unless you're Gavin's brother, I don't know you." I searched some websites to see if I could find who it was, if it were someone I know. Nothing. I searched the area code; Arizona. I had no clue, who it was so I replied again, "I don't know you, because your area code is from Arizona." His reply was, "Is this Titi?" "You've got the wrong number, dumbass."

Man, people are...well, I'll just leave it as that.

Dizzle

1 Comments:

Blogger Jellybelly said...

I hate strange messages. For anyone that read P-Wagz's post and wants the exact post in which I talked about my strange phone message, you can find it here.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home