Sunday, March 12, 2006

Organic Junction

This is a public service anouncement: remove yourself from the torture device that is wasting time, i.e. surfing web, watching tv, throw cell phone off building, etc., and enjoy the day! No, don't really throw away your phone, I'm just trying to get you outside! When I come across other people who write things like this, I always feel inspired to go out and enjoy the world. However, I'm stuck inside all day, so I'm living vicariously through you all. No one will read this today anyway, alas, because it is spring break, and no one is using computers, rendering this post completely worthless. It was fun wasting my time though!

In other news (man, that is so much fun to write!) my roommate was jumped last night (not much fun to write) by a group of people. Nothing was taken from him, but he was beaten up. I'm very upset about this. It is also the reason I am learning martial arts, specifically Tae Kwon Do (Purple stripe, I am)! People ask my why I drive my non-g/f home from work at night, and this is why. No one seems to think that this campus is unsafe. It's disheartening to know that the area around my own apartment complex is unsafe. I brought a pair of nanchakus to work with me for the long walk home at 11 tonight. My coworder GBC may be here, but I'm unsure if she has left for the break; we usually walk home together on these nights. She was a red belt in TKD, so we would make a formidable team to any pending violence mongers. Man, I'm so angry about this! I will bring them down!

I'll leave you saying that my break doesn't start until I'm done with a paper that is due tomorrow evening! Fun times! Fun and joyfullness to all those partaking in the collegiate "spring break" this week!

Happy 311 day (belated) to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elycia said...

Hey, it's freezing cold and snowy outside here right now, so I'm going to stay warm and toasty inside with my computer. :) That sucks that your roommate got jumped...that's why I carry mace around. And I bet you could kick some ass with your purple stripe. I hope your spring break goes well when it finally starts. I'm home but I'll tell you, it's no warm relaxing beach here. Maybe I'll see you after break.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home