Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some of All Fears

There are just too many things to do/choices to make/jobs to work in this life. I really don't know what to do. I could be a musician (most wanted), writer, restaurant owner, video game designer, translator, work with my friend who happens to own hotels - he owns more than one! Those are all things I want to do, and I know I need to do what makes me happy, but it really isn't difficult to make me happy. I feel very inspired tonight, but I'm stuck at work and I have a paper that I must write and I don't want to do it. There are also too many of you out there. I would spread myself so thin meeting all the people that I could, had I the chance, that I wouldn't be able to live for myself. Maybe I feel disconnected to the people I already know? I don't know if it's because I like/want attention, or what, but I've always felt this pull towards adventure, this feeling of wanting to always be doing something with someone. It's never satisfied, and it's always saturating. This always happens, of course, on nights when I can't do anything about it, like tonight. I feel like jumping out of my skin. What the hell is wrong with me? Technically this is my outlet for adventure this evening. I want to keep writing but I have nothing else to say.

This is what I'm searching for. These things, I may never find. I will not give up.
I will stop saying I cannot, as nothing is impossible. I believe this is true, yet I find myself saying I cannot do many things. It ends now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home